• Non-profits with 501(c)3 status that have assisted and volunteered at DPR programs or events.
• Clubs and organizations that provide educational or community program opportunities that are open to the general public and who donate services.
• Groups with a current Adopt-A-Park/Adopt-A-Trail (AP/AT) agreement and evidence of active participation in the program (i.e. progress reports, etc.).
• Groups that have provided park, field, or other facility improvements beyond the scope of the AP/AT program. Improvements must have occurred within the calendar year and be completed prior to the start of the rental. Applicant must provide proof of purchase for materials used in the project to confirm the value of the improvement (i.e. itemized receipt for donated supplies, etc.)
• City of Durham departments who are utilizing DPR rental space for official City of Durham business.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field