Forest Hills Pool
- Outdoor Pool
We are currently hiring lifeguards. Our summer/seasonal lifeguard positions start at $17.99/hour. Please visit the City of Durham Career Page for more information and to apply.
|Forest Hills Pool Hours of Operation|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||Closed|
|Daily Admission Type||City Resident - Daily Admission Fee||Non-City Resident - Daily Admission Fee|
|Youth & Teen (ages 0-18)*||No Cost||$5|
*All youth and teens under 18 years of age must have an account set up by a parent/guardian in ActiveNet prior to utilizing the pool alone for open rec swim. All children under the age of 13 must be accompanied in the pool area at all times by someone at least 16 years of age or older. Children 5 years and younger are required to be accompanied by someone at least 16 years of age or older in the water.
- Everyone who enters the pool must pay the admission fee including persons who are observing and not swimming.
- Daily admissions can be paid by credit card or cash (bills larger than $10 are not accepted).
- Admission fee covers the entire day. A re-entry stamp is required if leaving and coming back to the pool. Refunds are not issued for daily admissions.
- In order to maintain a safe swimming environment, facility management may have to periodically limit pool admission until those patrons already admitted have exited.
- Pool hours subject to change.
Water SafetyMake water safety a priority. Visit the American Red Cross Water Safety page to learn how you can take steps to stay safe around water.
Forest Hills Sprayground
The Forest Hills Sprayground is located in the playground area and can be accessed when the pool is closed. There is no admission fee for the Forest Hills Sprayground.