Who can I contact for help?

Phone: 919-560-4355 ext. 27501 

Email: specialevents@durhamnc.gov 

400 Cleveland Street 

Durham, NC 27701 

Show All Answers

1. Who can I contact for help?
2. Do I need to submit a City special event permit application for my event?
3. When is my application due?
4. How do I hold an event within a facility owned and maintained by the Durham Parks and Recreation?
5. When do I need security or police presence at my event?
6. How do I request to use City trash receptacles?
7. What is the SERT and why am I being asked to attend their meeting?
8. How do I register or operate a food truck in the City?