Indoor Pool Lap Lane Reservations
During these challenging times, the health and safety of our residents and staff are our top priority. As we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking the necessary precautions and adhering to the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to prevent the spread of the virus.
Lap Swim Information
- Lap swim reservations will last for a 45-minute timeframe.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Only one swimmer will be allowed per lane; multiple swimmers in one lane will not be allowed.
- Patrons should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their reservation timeslot.
- All individuals are required to wear face coverings except when swimming or showering.
- No equipment will be available for lap swim, such as kickboards, pull buoys, and noodles. Patrons may bring personal swimming or fitness equipment.
- Patrons are expected to arrive with their swimsuit on underneath their clothes.
- Locker rooms will be available to patrons at the end of their reservation time. A basket will be provided for patrons to store personal belongings at their lane.
- The Family Changing Room will be provided to allow patrons to rinse off prior to entering the pool (shower shoes are recommended) and use the bathroom if needed.
- Patrons will have access to the locker rooms to shower or to change after swimming.
- Only the patron booked for a lane reservation will be allowed into the facility. If the patron needs someone to accommodate them on their visit they must also follow facility requirements.
- In the case of inclement weather, DPR staff will communicate with patrons if a reservation will need to be canceled.
Lap Swim Hours
Lap swim reservations must be made 24 hours in advance and can be made up to 7 days in advance. All lap swim hours are subject to change.
Campus Hills Pool Lap Swim Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9 a.m.-10 a.m. & 12 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 6 a.m.-10 a.m.
Edison Johnson Aquatic Center Lap Swim Hours
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 9 a.m.-10 a.m. & 12 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m.-10 a.m. & 12 p.m.-5 p.m.
Lap Swim Reservations
Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Online Reservation Instructions
- Visit our ActiveNet registration site.
- Select Reservations and Availability in the top menu or the middle icon at the bottom of the page labeled Rentals. Reservations and Availability.
- Click on the Request Reservations button.
- Login to your account or select Create New Account.
- Under Event Type select Indoor Pool Lap Lane Rental.
- Under Description type in Lap Swim.
- For Number of Guests type in 1 and click Continue.
- Under the Choose the location or area for your event, leave Any Location and Any Areas selected.
- Under Choose the type of facility for your event, select Indoor Pool Lap Lane Rental.
- Under Choose the facility for your event select the Pool and Lap Lane you would like to reserve.
- Under Specify facility amenities or special features your event requires leave the drop-down menu on One and select Lap swim lane and click Continue.
- Under Select click on the checkbox, and click Continue.
- Add in the same date for the Begin date and End date (leave Number of Weeks blank).
- Select the block of time from the drop-down menu of Available Time Slots and click Continue.
- Review your reservation date and select Continue.
- Select Continue on the next screen.
- Click on the waiver links to review 2020 Aquatics Covid Know Before You Go, 2020 General Registration Waiver, Aquatics Waiver. After reviewing all of the waivers, add your initials beside each one and click Continue.
- Review your registration, and click on Submit.
- A Reservation Request Receipt will be shown, and a copy will also be emailed to you.
If you need to go back throughout any part of the reservation process, be sure to use the drop-down menu to go back to a previous step. Do not use the web browser back button.
Lap Swim Payment
Payment will be accepted during check-in at the facility. Payment can be made via credit card, cash, check, punch pass, or monthly swim pass. Visit the Indoor Pools page for details on daily entrance fees, punch passes, and monthly swim passes.
Please email DPR Aquatics with any questions regarding Lap Swim Reservations or call the Edison Johnson Aquatic Center at 919-560-4265 and Campus Hills Pool at 919-560-4444.
If additional accommodations are needed, such as access to the pool lift or ramp, please contact us prior to your visit.