Bull City Reels on Wheels
Durham Parks and Recreation is bringing free movies to you...in your car! Bull City Reels on Wheels is sponsored by the Durham County Memorial Stadium.
Bull City Reels on Wheels
Location: Durham County Stadium, 750 Stadium Drive
|Date||Time||Movie Title & Rating||Registration||Rain Date|
|Saturday, August 29||8:30 p.m.|
Gates open at 7:30 p.m.
|Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (PG-13)||All spaces are full!||Sunday, August 30|
|Saturday, September 26||7:30 p.m.|
Gates open at 6:30 p.m.
|Hitch (PG-13)||All spaces are full - add your name to the Waiting List.||Sunday, September 27|
|Saturday, October 24||7 p.m.|
Gates open at 6 p.m.
|Coco (PG)||Registration begins Monday, October 12 at 9 a.m.||Sunday, October 25|
|Saturday, November 21||6:30 p.m.|
Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
|The Wiz (G)||Registration begins Monday, November 9 at 9 a.m.||Sunday, November 22|
|Saturday, December 12||5:30 p.m.|
Gates open at 4:30 p.m.
|Home Alone (PG)||Registration begins Monday, November 30 at 9 a.m.||Sunday, December 13|
All Bull City Reels on Wheels events are free, but tickets must be reserved online. Only one ticket is needed per car.
Reserving your ticket online guarantees you entry to the show. We only authorize as many tickets as we have spots available for each show. Ticket registration will be taken online until all spots are full or until 3 p.m. on the day of the event. No tickets will be issued at the gate.
No shows are no fun! If you reserve a ticket and can no longer attend, please let us know as soon as possible!
Food will be available for purchase. A variety of food trucks will be on-site with food and dessert options. The gates will open 1 hour before the show starts - come early and enjoy some great food before the show!
Masks will be required when picking up food, and lines will be marked to follow social distancing guidelines.
Food trucks will remain open until approximately 15 minutes before the end of the movie.
You are welcome to bring your own food to the movie. Please do not share food between vehicles. We ask you to consider supporting your local Durham economy by purchasing your concession items on-site.
Some food trucks may offer delivery to your vehicle, so when going to the food trucks to place an order be sure to note your parking space number.
September 26, 2020 - Food Trucks
- Tootie's Mobile Kitchen
- Funnel Bakes
An FM tuner is required to listen to the movie in your vehicle. We do not provide radios or power.
- Turn your key to the “accessory” position and tune your radio to the station provided at the gate and listed on the sign in front of the movie screen to hear the film.
- There is no app to listen to the movie soundtrack; an FM tuner is required.
- If you do not have an FM tuner in your vehicle stereo you will need to bring a portable battery-powered boombox or radio.
- Can I leave my vehicle engine running during the movie?
- Can I sit outside?
- Where can I park? Where is the best parking spot?
- Can I let my children run around?
- Can I bring my dog?
- Are washrooms available?
- Can I smoke?
- Can I bring alcohol or cannabis?
- Can I reserve a ticket at the gate?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I get in after the show starts?
- Do I need a car or can I walk-in?
- I have friends arriving later. Can I reserve a spot next to mine for them?
- Can I park backwards?
- Can I leave and come back in?
- Are there any restrictions on the use of my stereo, like for example the volume?
- Can I talk during the movie?
- How do I turn off my headlights and tail lights?
- Will my battery die? And if so, what do I do?
- Can you tell me when you are playing a specific movie, or what’s playing on a specific date?
- How many cars does the drive-in hold?
- How big is the drive-in screen?
- What COVID-19 precautions are you taking?
The City of Durham assumes no responsibility for injury, property loss, illness, or damage of any kind. City Staff reserve the right to adopt or change any rule at any time, with or without notice, to best serve our customer and staff's safety as well as our best business practice.